Saturday, October 20, 2018

Making another attempt on Mt. Blogger

I love to write, and I find myself taking much time every day composing and polishing bits of text. Often this is for work, but I also write emails to friends, longish documents related to my Catholic faith or to work at our church, and private journal postings for my own use. Back when I was recovering from cancer, I used to post some of my musings here at Standing Here Beside Myself somewhat regularly, but I fell out of the habit when I started working again. I made a couple of attempts at restarting the blog since then, but I guess it was not the time. Now as I approach retirement, I find that the urge to write is constant and growing. A couple of friends have noted that a lot of what I have been writing lately would make good blog fodder. So, I am going to make another attempt at restarting this blog. Here goes.

No comments: