Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back In The Saddle Again

I was astonished to see how long it has been since I had last posted here. Of course, part of the gap was caused by the great hubbub around my house since Nov. 17, when the first of our far-flung children began arriving for our Thanksgiving holiday. (See photo below.) Since then, I had managed a few reply postings on several of the existing threads, particularly the most recent one about wireless power. Nonetheless, I had intended to be much more faithful about writing. I will endeavor to make up for that now!


From left to right: Shelby (Sam's wife), Sam, Dave, me, Mary, Audra (Mike's wife), Mike, Tim, Becky, and Steve. Missing are Tom and Becky's husband Nate. At the lower left you can see the shadow of our friend Armando, who fortuituously arrived just in time to take our picture.

No comments: